Live Blog Activity Part 1

Not that many events are going on around me at the time of completing this live blog post, so I decided to create my own "event." I plan on completing this in the form of cooking a making a meal for myself since that isn't something I usually do in my own household. 

So, I went out to go shopping for ingredients. I headed to Kroger (a grocery store about 10 minutes from where I live) with my mom in order to pick up the ingredients. It wasn't crowded in the store at all, and finding all the items on my list was quick and easy. The list of ingredients I picked up included bread, ham, mayo, cheese, as well as potato chips. As I write this, I am back in the car on my way home from the store. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project: The Exploration of Pop Culture Among the Internet

Chapter Nine Activity #3

Chapter Eight Activity #1