Live Blog Activity Part 3

First off, I prepared to make the dish by taking a pastry brush found in my kitchen and using it to spread olive oil onto slices of bread and the panini press: doing this helps with the cooking process. Next I pulled a fresh tomato and sliced spinach out of the fridge and put it on a cutting board. 

After this, I placed the two pieces of bread onto the panini press and piled on the rest of the ingredients (tomato, spinach, ham, and cheese). By this point, I closed the lid on the panini press and waited until the sandwich was ready to be removed.      

One good way to know you did something right when creating a panini is listening for the sounds it makes when putting it in the machine. If all is going well, you should hear a smooth sizzle of the bread, oil, and other ingredients all heating up and being combined into one whole sandwich. 

Because it was hard to upload pictures from my phone as the previous blog posts were going up, I decided to include the pictures into this final post: 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project: The Exploration of Pop Culture Among the Internet

Chapter Nine Activity #3

Chapter Eight Activity #1