Live Blog Activity Part 2

After arriving back home, I began to lay out all the ingredients on the counter, making sure I wasn't forgetting anything in the car. I also made sure to bring out extra ingredients that I already had at home, like oil from my pantry and the panini press from the cabinet by the fridge.

Since I've come back home from school, my parents have given me the task of cooking dinner for the family a few times a week. At the beginning of this routine, I admittedly wasn't all that familiar with my way around the kitchen, although now after cooking in my household several times, I am much more comfortable with making full meals for myself. As I post this, I am about to begin cooking the panini.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project: The Exploration of Pop Culture Among the Internet

Chapter Nine Activity #3

Chapter Eight Activity #1